DigitalArt

Because of You... & Gimp Tutorial for photo editing

Travel Blog & Tutorial


smell...



Because of You...

SecondLife Light Play and Edit with GIMP

You can watch in next video how I edited this picture...


This video demonstrating how I do my lights and color play, and atmosphere for my photos...Totally uncut version (maybe boring) but you see my all faults, mistakes... For know how I do perfect... Finally turn everything to black and white, soo looks like the mission is failed, but no!


Need clear understand: Not relevant what is the original plan, what is your imagination about picture when you take... that is only one thing... Not relvant what is your plan when you start editing, YOUR PLAN NOT IMPORTANT, ONLY THE PICTURE IMPORTANT, and picture is independent from you to you! Give free life for picture!

My Flickr Feed

Flickr About Me